How can reviews help you strengthen your brand? How can you implement customer feedback in your strategy? How do you establish solid customer-brand relation, with the help of feedback? All good questions, right? We’ve called in Trustpilot to help answer them.
Thomas Fogt, Global Product Marketing Manager at Trustpilot is going to tell you all about connecting with your customers by collecting reviews. He will tell you about how you can use reviews to accelerate your marketing and enhance customer experience, followed by a Q&A, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions and dig deeper into how your company can benefit from interacting with your customers.
Review platforms are growing into becoming one of the most valuable tools for businesses to communicate with their customers and building a strong relationship. At this month's Breakfast Club, Thomas from Trustpilot will cover the following topics:
• How trust has changed between brands and customers
• How reviews can help establish a trusted brand
• Accelerate your marketing with reviews
• Use reviews to enrich your customer experience
• The future of reviews
So sign up below for a morning with croissants, coffee and interesting questions!
- 08:00 – 08:25 Doors open and breakfast
- 08:25 – 08:30 Welcome by Managing Director at Revolt, Gus Murray
- 08:30 – 09:30 Reviews by Trustpilot, Thomas Fogt
- 09:30 – 10:00 Wrap-up and Q&A